This page is always under construction.
- Collection of AI tools for ADHDers and Autistics. Read my blog post about Goblin.tools.
- You feel like shit: An Interactive Self-Care Guide
- A self-care guide in the form of a “choose your own adventure” game.
- head help
- Mental health checklist for Neurodivergents.
Other places to find me in cyberspace
Cool stuff I found on the web
(Not necessarily related to autism/neurodivergence. Mostly geeky stuff.)
Old Web/Web Revival
The inspiration behind this website.
- I’m a fucking webmaster
- What is the Small Web?
- Rediscovering the Small Web
- What is the Web Revival?
- why you might want a personal site
- Basic HTML Competency Is the New Punk Folk Explosion!
- One Terabyte of Kilobyte Age
- 32-Bit Cafe
Personal sites/blogs that intrigue me
(Warning: Many of these, except maybe the last 7 links, have flashing graphics/backgrounds.)
- Kicks Condor
- Melon King
- lulu in cyberspace
- Koshka’s Kingdom
- KYOMAKU ONLINE
- ghosting pen
- WANGO BANGY
- Devon Price
- Cosmic Anarchy
- Austin Kleon’s Tumblr
- Manuel Moreale
- Learn Accessibility
- Checklist - The A11Y Project
- Dyslexia friendly style guide
- Accessibility for Vestibular Disorders: How My Temporary Disability Changed My Perspective
- prefers-reduced-motion: Taking a no-motion-first approach to animations
- WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools List
- Color contrast checker
- Randoma11y - Accessible color combinations
- Coblis — Color Blindness Simulator
- Obsidian (my favourite note-taking app ever)
- TiddlyWiki (my favourite tool for creating wikis)
- Open source, experimental, and tiny tools roundup
- Electric Zine Maker (warning: lots of flashing and moving graphics)
Links to more links
- Actually Autistic Blogs List
- Indieseek.xyz Indie Web Directory
- Ye Olde Blogroll
- Non-Profit Bloggers
- The Whimsical Web
- Nightfall City
- The Forest
- Nerd Listings
- Smooth Sailing Listings
Link to my site
You can use the banner below to link to my site (no hotlinking please)!