There’s no shame in doing things a little differently when you don’t have the energy to do them like you usually do. Here are some things I do when I’m low on spoons:
- I sit down while I shower.
- I use disposable wet wipes instead of towels to clean stuff.
- I eat food that is easy to prepare. (e.g. leftovers, frozen food, instant noodles)
- I communicate through typing instead of talking.
- One of my goals for 2024 is to practice bass guitar for at least 5 minutes daily. If I have days when I’m too tired to pick up my bass, I’ll just read or watch videos on bass and music theory.